In modern times, everyone is moving towards cooking with the most efficient induction hobs instead of Top-Rated Gas Cookers. Because of that, induction hobs offer great cooking benefits, an environmentally friendly construction, safe for children as well as pets. Also, it proved to be the perfect investment for long-term use.
It is important to clean induction hob from time to time as we know that the efficiency of any kitchen appliance depends on how we take care of it.
Why is it necessary to clean induction hob?
Your induction cooktop usually looks clean and tidy if there is no grime or dirt. The more efficiently you follow your induction cooktop, the better its performance will be. In addition, the better the care, the longer the cooktop will last. Induction hobs are very easy to clean as they give a classy look with a ceramic-glass surface. Here, we have come up with the best DIY methods and home remedies so that you will come to know how to clean induction hob.
The following is a list of prohibited products used in hob cleaning:
- Chlorine bleach cleaner
- Metal scouring pad
- Flammable cleaner
- Caustic cleaner
- Dishwashing agents
- Scrub sponge
- Powder cleaner
Precautions to be taken before cleaning the induction hob:
The most important thing before you start cleaning is to turn off the induction and use an oven mitt to save yourself. This is a great way to save your hands from getting burned. Wait until the induction has cool.
I hope this guide will help you clean your induction hobs thoroughly. We’ve included safety measures to take before starting the hob cleaning process. If you follow these cleaning induction hobs instructions properly you will get a neat and clean surface and start cleaning when it returns to normal temperature.
How to clean induction hob efficiently?
If you are cleaning an induction hob, just be careful not to scratch it. Do your cleaning gently, not in a hurry. If a scratch appears on the surface of the glass by mistake, a small number of food particles have been added to it and this can cause cracks and damage to the glass. Also, avoid dragging a heavy pan across the hob, as this can cause scratches on the surface of the hob.
Things to be needed:
- Microfibre cloth
- Non-scratch sponge
- Baking soda
- Spray bottle
- Washing up liquid
1. Use a microfiber cloth to clean dust or food particles from the surface of the hob. If you don’t have a microfiber cloth, use a brush cleaner with soft bristles.
2. Considering what kind of dirt accumulates on the surface, it is recommended to use vinegar and baking soda to eat the burn-on. Apply a layer of cooking vinegar with a cloth and sprinkle a little baking soda on the hob surface.
3. After sprinkling a little water on it again, place the towel on the surface and leave for half an hour to an hour. Then clean the dirt properly with a cloth.
4. Water with warm soap helps to deal with less stubborn stains.
5. Another easy and effective way to permanently deal with permanent washing or dirt is standard washing liquid.
6. Carefully wipe the surface of the hob with a dry cloth and leave for a minute so that it returns to its shiny body.
I hope this guide will help you cleaning induction hobs thoroughly. We’ve included safety measures to take before starting the hob cleaning process. Whether you are cleaning an induction hob or Most Efficient Ceramic Hobs, it is very important to take proper care while dealing with it. If you follow these cleaning instructions properly you will get a neat and clean surface. You can also go for the best induction hob cleaners available in the market. So that you can efficiently clean induction hob.